Rusty Shealy Pole Vault, Summer Club 2013.
(Begins Sunday, June 2nd and ending Sunday, July 28th.)
To Compete with RSPV Summer Club:
(You may participate in June and July Pole Vault Clinics even if you do not choose to participate in summer club.)
- Deadline for registration is Thursday, June 6th.
- Athletes must also be registered for June and July Pole Vault Clinic's.
- You can plan your clinics around your vacation and family schedule, alternating which days/times work best for you to get in your sessions.
RSPV Summer Club Fee:
Club Fee Covers:
- $110 (adjusted to $90 if you have already paid for the 2013 USA Track & Field membership fee).
- One RSPV Dry-fit T-shirt (Additional shirts will be available for family).
- The $20 required 2013 USATF youth membership fee.
- Use of poles for clinics and club meets, as well as transportation of poles to meets and covers damage that may occur.
- The $5 pole vault entry fee for the SC-USATF Association Championship in June.
- The $10 entry fee for RSPV Club Championship in July. (Non-RSPV Club vaulters will pay a $10 entry fee to compete if space is available after club athletes are entered.)
- Coach's travel and lodging for USATF Regional and National championship meets.
- Entry fee to USATF Region 4 Junior Olympic Championships, if advancing.
- Entry fee to USATF National Junior Olympic Championships, if applicable.
- Travel, lodging and food for athlete and family.
- Optional: RSPV uniform and additional family Dry-fit T-shirts.
- Download RSPV Summer Club Packet (details/schedule), Click Here.
- To register online for RSPV Summer Club, Click Here.
- To register for June and July Pole Vault Clinics, Click Here.
- Then via the RSPV Summer Club Packet:
*** Please submit USATF Membership Form and verification of birth not later than Thursday, June 6th. Regardless of the dates in the USATF-SC information packet or online, we need to have your information back in time to process and forward to USATF-SC.
- Complete the USATF Membership form.
- Provide one of the following verification of age: birth certificate, drivers license, certificate of batismal, or US Government ID.
- Hand deliver the two items above, or email to Rusty@ShealyAthletics.com, or fax toll free to 800-532-0734, as soon as possible.